The “Smart Waste Management Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. Smart Waste Management market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Smart Waste Management market report also includes new upcoming technology of Smart Waste Management Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244537
Smart Waste Management Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in Smart Waste Management Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244537
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Smart Waste Collection Through IoT to Contribute to the Market Growth
– In the smart collection segment, the emergence of IoT has revolutionized and addressed operational costs, for the waste handling companies. The companies that offer smart solutions for waste collection primarily focus on three solutions – intelligent monitoring, route optimization, and analytics.
– By deploying sensors, network infrastructure, and data visualization platforms, waste management companies have been able to generate actionable insights, to make informed decisions.
– By using fill level sensors (sometimes also cameras) near the trash bins, companies have been able to plan the fleet trucks in accordance with the volume of trash in bins, thus reducing the unnecessary fleet fuel consumption and contributing to reducing carbon emissions in cities.
– Municipalities of a few cities across the United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, etc., in collaboration with smart waste management innovators (such as Enevo, Smartbin, Bigbelly, etc.) are saving around 30% of waste collection costs.
– Due to the presence of commercially available technology providers, coupled with smart city initiatives & decreasing cost of IoT sensor is pushing this market towards robust growth.
North America to Account for the Largest Market Share
– North America comprises an increasing number of smart cities, and the existing ones are currently under development.
– Approximately 22% of cities in the United States and Canada have already been implementing strategic programs, compared to just 7% of cities, worldwide.
– The United States alone contributes the majority of the annual waste produced, at approximately 230 million metric ton of trash, the significant chunk of which is handled by private entities.
– Owing to government initiatives that promote sustainability, to achieve zero waste by 2020, and the penetration of smart city initiatives across the high urban concentration region, North America is expected to account for the lion’s share in the smart waste management market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244537
Detailed TOC of Smart Waste Management Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Industry Policies
4.5 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.6 Market Drivers
4.6.1 Increasing Volumes Of Waste
4.6.2 Rising Adoption of Smart Cities
4.7 Market Restraints
4.7.1 High Costs of Implementation
4.8 Technology Snapshot
4.8.1 Technology Overview
4.8.2 Smart Waste Management Stages
220.127.116.11 Smart Collection
18.104.22.168 Smart Processing
22.214.171.124 Smart Energy Recovery
126.96.36.199 Smart Disposal
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution
5.1.1 Fleet Management
5.1.2 Remote Monitoring
5.2 By Waste Type
5.2.1 Industrial Waste
5.2.2 Residential Waste
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Suez Environmental Services
6.1.2 Veolia Environmental Services
6.1.4 Smartbin (OnePlus Systems Inc.)
6.1.5 Bigbelly Inc.
6.1.6 Covanta Holding Corporation
6.1.8 Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
6.1.9 IBM Corporation
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: