The Key purpose of “Ammonia Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Ammonia market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275353
Ammonia Market Covers Key Players:
The Ammonia Market Report Includes:
- The Ammonia market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275353
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Agriculture Industry Dominates the Market
– The agriculture industry dominates the global ammonia market, with an estimated market share of more than 80% in 2018. Ammonia is majorly used in fertilizers, and its usage has only been increasing through the years, thereby, driving its usage in the agriculture market, throughout the forecast period
– Fertilizers are plant nutrients and are hence required for growth of crops. The fertilizers market is also expected to expand, with agriculture production growing through the years (primarily owing to the growing population, increasing urbanization, and rising disposable income of individuals). Consumption of meat, dairy products, fish, sugar, fruits, and vegetables has been experiencing rapid growth than consumption of cereals.
– According to Fertilizer Outlook 2018 2022, demand for fertilizer is rising modestly in the global market owing to ample inventories and low prices for most crops; improving economic prospects in developed countries, Russia, Brazil, and Sub-Saharan Africa; and growing political uncertainty in several large fertilizer-consuming markets.
– Urea is a dry nitrogen material produced by reacting ammonia with carbon dioxide. Urea contains the highest percentage of nitrogen among the commonly used dry fertilizers and is rapidly replacing ammonium nitrate in recent years.
– According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the world supply of ammonia was 159,490 thousand tonnes in 2016. In the year 2017, the supply of ammonia increased to 164,724 thousand tonnes. And in 2018, it further increased to 168,056 thousand tonnes, and it is expected to reach 171,433 thousand tonnes in 2019.
– Overall, the rising fertilizer market is expected to drive the ammonia consumption through the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Ammonia Market
– In 2018, Asia-Pacific dominated the ammonia market, accounting for more than half of the consumption globally. With the increasing population in the countries, like China and India, the agricultural activities increased, which resulted in the increased consumption of ammonia-based fertilizers, thereby, driving the market.
– Apart from the agriculture industry, the demand for ammonia is increasing in industries, such as pharmaceutical, paper & pulp, food, petroleum, etc.
– China was the major consumer of ammonia in both the Asia-Pacific region and in the global market in 2018.
– The fertilizer sector is among the fastest growing industry in China and China is also the largest consumer of fertilizers in the world. Being the most populous country in the world, China has a huge demand for agricultural products. With just 11.3% arable land, there is a need to produce the crop, with a higher yield in order to meet the demand. In this way, the demand for food grains is driving the fertilizers market.
– China is currently the largest consumer and exporter of all three NPK macronutrient fertilizers (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) globally. Fertilizer manufacturers in China produced more than 70 million tons of NPK fertilizers in 2017, which further rose through 2018. The country exported around USD 3.3 billion worth of these mixed chemical fertilizers in 2017 which further increased through 2018.
– Chinese farmers use an average of 305 kilograms of nitrogen per hectare per year, which is more than four times the global average. The country has also been a significant contributor to the increased use of fertilizers in the global market.
– China is a hub for chemical processing, accounting for a major chunk of the chemicals produced across the world. With the growing demand for organic and inorganic chemicals worldwide, the demand for ammonia from this sector is projected to grow, over the forecast period.
– Overall, the market for ammonia in Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to grow significantly through the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275353
Important Questions Answered in The Ammonia Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Ammonia Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Ammonia Market?
Detailed TOC of Ammonia Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Abundant Use in Agriculture Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Usage of Explosives Production
4.2.1 Hazardous Effects in its Concentrated Form
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries (Petroleum, Plastics, Rubber, Water Treatment, etc.)
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.3 CF Industries Holdings Inc.
6.4.4 CSBP Limited
6.4.7 Group DF
6.4.8 Gujarat State Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited
6.4.10 Koch Industries Inc.
6.4.12 OCI Nitrogen
6.4.13 PJSC Togliattiazot
6.4.14 PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang (Pusri)
6.4.15 Qatar Fertiliser Company
6.4.16 Qatar Fertilizer Company
6.4.17 Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
6.4.19 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Use of Ammonia as a Refrigerant
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: