The Key purpose of “Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275347
Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market Covers Key Players:
The Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market Report Includes:
- The Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275347
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Grey and Silver EPS to Dominate the Market
– Manufacturers have created a highly competitive market for EPS by modifying the regular grade EPS. The addition of flame retardants, graphite, and other additives have introduced the segment of modified EPS.
– Grey EPS is one such innovation wherein the addition of graphite has increased its refractive and reflective properties to provide better thermal insulation. The graphite works on a very small scale to increase the refraction of IR light and make the path for the escaping heat less direct. It has a unique color (gray to black), good mechanical properties, high water resistance, and increased fire resistance.
– This allows for the use of the same equipment used to process conventional EPS. Due to its unique properties, it allows for a reduction in thermal conductivity by 20%, and thus, reduces the board thickness by 20%, while still maintaining the same properties.
– It is used for the insulation of external walls, roof systems, foundations, floors, thermo-acoustic insulation, manufacture of insulated and left-in-place formwork, and lightweight building blocks.
– The use of grey EPS significantly improves the insulation of both old and new buildings and helps meet the criteria for reducing power costs. It has the same density as white EPS; however, it isolates 20% better. This has made it particularly attractive in Europe, where people are becoming more inclined toward housing renovation and lower maintenance costs.
– Although the price for grey EPS is higher than white EPS, the increasing demand from the construction industry is expected to lower its price in the near future.
– Therefore, from the aforementioned points, it cab be observed that there is a demand for EPS market in the region during the forecast period.
Germany to Dominate the Market
– The German economy is the largest in Europe and the fifth in the world. In 2017, the GDP of Germany was over USD 3.7 billion, which represents about 5.59% of the worlds economy. In 2018, the GDP of Germany was over USD 4 billion and increased by 1.5% as compared to the previous year. For the year 2019, the GDP is expected to increase by approximately 0.8% compared to that of the previous year.
– Germany witnessed an increase in the new residential building permits in 2018, and this growth trend is expected to continue, owing to the rising demand for real estate, increasing population, increased job security, and low borrowing costs. Hence, due to the booming housing market and real estate demand, the construction and building industry is expected to grow rapidly, which is expected to increase the consumption of EPS during the forecast period.
– The housing market is facing a strong demand fuelled by rising incomes, low-interest rates, and high levels of net migration. It is estimated that 3.6 million migrants will make it to Germany by 2020. There is housing demand for at least 350,000 new dwellings per year.
– Low-interest rates, coupled with rising incomes, have contributed to increased property prices, particularly in big cities, making it more difficult for middle-class households to afford housing. To alleviate some of the pressure in the housing market, the government introduced the Housing Construction Campaign, a comprehensive package of measures aimed at tackling housing shortages and rising house prices.
– The electrical and electronics industry is one of the major end users of EPS packaging. This is followed by food packaging and packaging of cosmetics and medicines.
– The packaging market in the country remains stable. Plastic packaging solutions are being increasingly used for innovative and customized products.
– These segments are growing moderately in the country and will contribute to the growth of EPS in the country, during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275347
Important Questions Answered in The Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market?
Detailed TOC of Europe Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Advantage over Competitive Materials
4.1.2 Growing Construction Industry in Eastern Europe
4.2.1 Green Alternatives Available
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 White EPS
5.1.2 Grey and Silver EPS
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Building and Construction
5.2.3 Other End-user Industries
5.3.3 United Kingdom
5.3.7 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.2 Bewi StyroChem
6.4.3 Jackon GmbH
6.4.4 Nova Chemicals Corporation
6.4.5 Penoplex SPB
6.4.10 Sundolitt Ltd
6.4.11 Sunpor Kunststoff GmbH
6.4.12 Synbra Holding B.V.
6.4.14 Unipol Holland B.V.
6.4.15 Versalis S.p.A.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Recycling in EPS Industry
7.2 Other Opportunities
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: