The Key purpose of “Machine Translation Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Machine Translation market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275361
Machine Translation Market Covers Key Players:
The Machine Translation Market Report Includes:
- The Machine Translation market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275361
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Statistical Machine Translation is Expected to Hold the Major Market Share
– Statistical machine translation (STM) system relies on the statistical analysis of large bilingual corporation to train the stochastic models describing the mapping between a source language (SL) and a target language (TL).
– The demand for SMT has significantly increased over the past few years, due to the effectiveness of this technology over rule-based machine translation (RBMT) in terms of the cost and time.
– Further, a big advantage of SMT is the handiness of platforms and algorithms. This means that a lot of the work for building and training a corpus might already be done, and can be found at a much cheaper rate than usual. As a result, one can train and add new languages quickly, in contrast to other MT models.
– Moreover, companies like Microsoft Corporation and Google Inc. have made SMT technology popular with free online engines in the United States. Google Translate is the most known example of SMT. The translations are the results of a statistical model if it is powered by the SMT algorithms.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest CAGR
– The Asia-Pacific market is driven by the Indian and Chinese machine translation market sizes. These markets are expected to witness attractive growth, owing to the rising demand for localization in native languages by several firms, in order to enhance their global reach by catering the customers requirements productively. Asia-Pacific regions are mainly dominated by two emerging economies of the world i.e. China and India.
– China and India witnessed positive growths, owing to the linguistically diverse culture of the Asia-Pacific region. These factors create a higher demand for translated content for significantly catering across the regional market.
– In India, several organizations are supporting the integration and deployment of MT tools and programs to reduce communication barriers. With the launch of the government’s Digital India initiative, India has strategized to grow significantly in the global IT industry. This factor is expected to offer ample opportunities for the companies to expand their reach across the Indian market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275361
Important Questions Answered in The Machine Translation Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Machine Translation Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Machine Translation Market?
Detailed TOC of Machine Translation Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Content Localization
4.3.2 Increase in the Need for Cost Efficiency and High-speed Translation
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Quality and Accuracy
4.4.2 Accessibility of Open Source Translation Engines
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Technology
5.1.1 Statistical Machine Translation
5.1.2 Rule-based Machine Translation
5.1.3 Neural Machine Translation
5.1.4 Other Technologies
5.2 By Deployment
5.3 By End User
5.3.2 Military and Defense
5.3.7 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.3 SDL PLC
6.1.4 Lionbridge Technologies Inc.
6.1.5 Omniscien Technologies Inc.
6.1.6 Lingotek Inc.
6.1.7 RWS Holdings PLC
6.1.8 Welocalize Inc.
6.1.9 Smart Communications Inc.
6.1.10 Systran International Co. Ltd.
6.1.11 AppTek Partners LLC
6.1.12 Google LLC
6.1.13 Cloudwords Inc.
6.1.14 PROMT Ltd
6.1.15 Yandex N.V.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: