The Key purpose of “Terephthalic Acid Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Terephthalic Acid market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275337
Terephthalic Acid Market Covers Key Players:
The Terephthalic Acid Market Report Includes:
- The Terephthalic Acid market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275337
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
– Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) is a semi-crystalline, white or off-white thermoplastic polyester, similar in both composition and properties to polyethylene terephthalate (PET). When compared to PET, PBT has higher impact strength, better electrical resistance, and similar chemical resistance.
– As PBT crystallizes more rapidly and is easy to mold than PET; it is preferred for industrial scale molding over PET. PBT is majorly used in various applications, such as electrical & electronics, automotive, fiber optics, communications, and consumer goods, among others.
– The automotive end-user industry accounts for the largest share of the market, and it is also expected to hold its position during the forecast period. Electrical & electronics is the fastest growing end-user segment. PBT can be used in both interior and exterior applications, especially in electrical systems in the automotive segment. Most common applications include windshield wiper covers, mirror housings, cowl vents, handles, fans, fuel system components, connectors, sensor housings, fuse boxes, actuator cases, power relays, switches, motor components, and ignition system components.
– While in electronics, different grades of PBT find applications in both signal and power uses, such as connectors, sensor housings, chip sockets, terminal boards, coil bobbins, transformer insulation, switches, circuit breakers, power sockets for modular building panels, motor end caps, rush holders , stator insulation, cable liners, and fiber optic buffer tubes.
– Asia-Pacific holds the largest share of the market, and it is also expected to be the fastest growing market. China is the leading player and is followed by Japan. This is mainly due to the growing automotive and electronics sectors in the region.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– With a share of over 40%, Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest market share for terephthalic acid. The establishment of various food & beverage, packaging, and textile manufacturing industries in China and India is likely to fuel up the market during the forecast period.
– Increasing sales volume of apparel goods and clothing, through e-commerce portals in Asia-Pacific countries, is also expected to create an immense industry potential. Additionally, Asia Pacific is also the largest consumer of yarn & fiber.
– The rise in demand for yarn & from the textile industry and increased consumption of PET bottles are anticipated to influence the growth of the terephthalic acid market in the region. China is the largest manufacturer of terephthalic acid in the region.
– Rapid urbanization and increasing penetration of the packaged food industry are driving the growth in the country. Thus for all these reasons, the demand for terephthalic acid is growing in this region.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275337
Important Questions Answered in The Terephthalic Acid Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Terephthalic Acid Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Terephthalic Acid Market?
Detailed TOC of Terephthalic Acid Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Significant Demand from the Textile Industry in Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Increasing Consumption of Packaging Material
4.1.3 Growing Demand for PBT in Electrical Applications
4.2.1 Toxic Effects of Terephthalic Acid
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Feedstock Analysis
4.6 Technological Snapshot
4.7 Trade Analysis
4.8 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
5.1.2 Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
5.1.3 Polytrimethylene Terephthalate (PTT)
5.1.4 Dimethyl Terephthalate
5.2.3 Paints & Coatings
5.2.5 Other Applications
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BP PLC
6.4.2 China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
6.4.3 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.4 Formosa Petrochemical Co.
6.4.5 Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
6.4.6 Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
6.4.7 Lotte Chemical Corporation
6.4.8 Materials Chemicals and Performance Intermediaries Private Limited
6.4.9 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
6.4.10 Mitsui Chemicals Europe GmbH
6.4.11 PetroChina Company Limited
6.4.12 Reliance Industries Limited
6.4.14 Samyang Holdings Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Advancement in Production Technology
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Eddy Current Separator Market 2020 Share, Size and Top Countries Data Global Industry Share, Revenue, Latest Trends, Business Boosting Strategies, CAGR Status, Growth Opportunities and Forecast 2024 Says Market Reports World