The “X-ray Security Scanner Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. X-ray Security Scanner market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. X-ray Security Scanner market report also includes new upcoming technology of X-ray Security Scanner Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244295
X-ray Security Scanner Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in X-ray Security Scanner Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244295
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Aviation & Transportation Has the Largest Share in the Market
– X-ray security scanners have been a highly implemented solution in the industry for scanning baggage (small and large), people, air cargo, parcels among others to identify and find any hidden threating item or detect for smuggling of any banned items.
– According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Air Transport Statistics report 2017, airlines connected a record number of cities worldwide and provided regular services to over 20,000 city pairs in 2017.
– It also carried over 4.1 billion passengers on scheduled services, an increase of 7.3% over the previous year. It indicates the vast number of people and the luggage that goes through a security check. X-ray security scanner helps it to move on time and is, therefore, a preferred for security.
– Moreover, China plans to construct 216 new airports by 2035 to reach a mark of 450 airports in total that are accessible for its citizens according to the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
– Also, Istanbuls plans to build the worlds biggest airport by 2025 which is aiming to host 100 million in the next ten years according to General Directorate of State Airports Authority, Turkey.
– As the number of airports and transportation hub increase globally any failures to detect threats in subway or railroad systems, and other mass transit system can result in costly repairs, delays in operation and timely functioning, disgruntled passengers and staff, mishandled baggage, lost lives and significant losses in revenue. Hence, the x-ray security scanner market is said to grow exponentially over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness a Huge Demand
– The Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period due to continued investment in upgrading the transport infrastructure in the urban areas globally and has seen increased metro, rail, monorail projects being undertaken to distribute the burden on the urban infrastructure.
– Massive investment in Metrorail and airport projects in India, China, and other countries make it essential to safeguard them and has pushed for the increased adoption and use of these security scanners in the transportation segment.
– According to Indian Infrastructure, India will have rupees 1100 billion investments in urban rail transportation segment in the 2018-2019 year.
– Moreover, the region is also home to one of the most victimized countries for terror attacks. Countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, etc are under continuous threat for terror attacks. For example, Srilanka blast which had more than 300 casualties in 2019. India had around 9 terror attacks from 2017 to 2019 till date.
– As the region infrastructure is in a phase of rapid urbanization the need for the adoption of x-ray security scanner market is high which is expected to drive the market in the region.
The x-ray security scanner market is highly concentrated market due to the presence of a few players in the market that have majority market share. Some Key players in the market include L3 Security and Detection Systems, Inc., Westminster International Limited, Rapiscan Systems Inc. among others. Some key recent developments in the market include:
– Jan 2019 – Rapiscan Systems launched its new, high-performance ORION series product line. Three new checkpoint screening solutions, the 918CX, 920CX, and 922CX, are available immediately with additional models planned for the future. This product launch serves as the first of many new offerings from Rapiscan Systems, which will leverage innovations in imaging such as detectors and generators and deep learning algorithms.
– Jan 2019 – OSI Systems, security division received an order for approximately USD 11 million to provide multiple units of its RTT 110 (Real Time Tomography) explosive detection systems that will be installed at a European airport.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244295
Detailed TOC of X-ray Security Scanner Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Number of Terror Attacks to Drive the Adoption of X-ray Scanners
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Health Concerns Regarding Hazards of Using High Frequency Scanners
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
220.127.116.11 Mail & Parcel
18.104.22.168 Cargo & Baggage
5.2 By End User
5.2.2 Law Enforcement
5.2.3 Aviation & Transportation
5.2.4 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Aventura Technologies, Inc.
6.1.2 L3 Security and Detection Systems, Inc.
6.1.3 Smiths Detection Inc.
6.1.4 Westminster International Limited
6.1.5 Astrophysics Inc.
6.1.6 Rapiscan Systems Inc. (OSI Systems)
6.1.7 Autoclear, LLC
6.1.8 Adani Systems
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: